Financial assistance, to qualifying applicants covers:
- Down Payment: Assistance is available in the form of a zero percent, deferred-payment loan to provide a portion of the 50% of the down payment not to exceed 10% of the purchase price to renters to purchase their own home.
- Home Repairs: Assistance is available in the form of a zero percent, deferred-payment loan to make necessary repairs to an owner-occupied home. Housing rehabilitation measures include new siding, roofing, windows, septic systems, wells, insulation, furnaces and more!
- Rental Unit Repairs: Landlords may also use housing rehabilitation assistance to make repairs to rental units using very low-interest loans amortized for up to 10 years.
- Northwest Regional Housing Program Landlord Information Sheet (PDF)
- View Regional Housing Information Sheet (PDF)
Household Income Limits
To be eligible for the CDBG, HCRI, and HOME Programs, your gross income must be below the income limits shown.
|Number of Persons in Household||Ashland, Bayfield, Burnett, Iron, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Washburn Counties||Douglas County|